While researching and writing about jet lag, I came across a newly studied treatment, Pycnogenol. Apparently this supplement may have a host of possible target conditions that it can help with including ED. In fact, researchers have studied its use in combination with L-arginine and came to the initial conclusion that it might have efficacy for some men though "further research is needed." Other possible benefits may be:
- Improving sperm quality and function in sub-fertile men.
- Reducing LDL/increasing HDL
- Decreasing systolic (upper number) in blood pressure
- Reducing cramping in serious athletes
- Helping in asthma treatment
- When combined with vitamins E and C - help migraine sufferers
- Reduce the inflammation of a sunburn
- Help with DVTs, SVTs and leg edema
- Improve blood circulation
- Help with menstrual cramping.
As with all supplements - check with your doctor AND always buy supplements from a reputable pharmacy or health food store.
Published On: November 06, 2008