Friday, October 24, 2014
Friday, April 25, 2008 Christiane Cyr, Community Member, asks

Q: my husband can get it up but can't cum what do I do

We have been trying for a while, not complaining but, he has not  been able to cum.

Answer This
Answers (1)
Vicki M, Health Guide
4/28/08 5:02pm

Hi Christiane,


Online sites are great for getting information about conditions and issues, but it can not take the place of your husband's doctor. If you think he is having a serious issue you should make an appointment.

There is a condition called Retrograde Ejaculation where the man can maintain an erection but either has very little ejaculate or none at all, called a dry climax. You can read more about Retrograde Ejaculation here.


Hope this helps. Make sure you get him to get a check up and let us know how you are doing!!


Vicki M

Answer This

We hope you find this general health information helpful. Please note however, that this Q&A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. No information in the Answers above is intended to diagnose or treat any condition. The views expressed in the Answers above belong to the individuals who posted them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media. Remedy Health Media does not review or edit content posted by our community members, but reserves the right to remove any material it deems inappropriate.

By Christiane Cyr, Community Member— Last Modified: 12/27/10, First Published: 04/25/08