Saturday, October 25, 2014
Thursday, July 31, 2008 chosentbt1, Community Member, asks

Q: i have white stuff coming out of my penis,when i get an erection it pains at the bottom of my penis

i went overseas and slept with a girl and the in the next couple of days it started.

Answer This
Answers (1)
Vicki M, Health Guide
8/ 8/08 2:36pm

Hi Chosentbt1,


Here is some information you might find useful. Anytime you have pain in your penis, it's best to see your doctor. You can read here in the symptoms database, this information about pain in the penis. Also, since you said you have a discharge and this started after sexual relations with a certain girl, you should probably be tested for a venereal disease. Do not hesitate because if you do have an infection it could cause some damage.

Here is some general information for you to look over. This will help you ask all the right questions of your doctor. You can read about erectile dysfunction here, the basics and what some of the causes are. The symptoms are listed here. There is a good section about coping here that might have some information you find helpful. Should you be diagnosed with ED, you can read about drugs commonly prescribed and treatments here. This is very general information, and should not be used as a replacement for your doctor's sound advice.


Take care and stay in touch!

Vicki M


Answer This

We hope you find this general health information helpful. Please note however, that this Q&A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. No information in the Answers above is intended to diagnose or treat any condition. The views expressed in the Answers above belong to the individuals who posted them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media. Remedy Health Media does not review or edit content posted by our community members, but reserves the right to remove any material it deems inappropriate.

By chosentbt1, Community Member— Last Modified: 01/16/13, First Published: 07/31/08