Dear Doc, I've noticed some small barely visible black dots near the tip/opening of my penis. I make sure to keep clean down there, but I'm not sure what they are. When I'm in the shower, and I have an erection they are much more visible and have a bubble like appearance, but none of them are turning red. Do I need to go in for a visit, or are they just clogged pores? Thanks for your help.
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Understanding Herpes Test Results
- Topical Creams For Relief For Genital Herpes
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Brain