Dear Doc, I've noticed some small barely visible black dots near the tip/opening of my penis. I make sure to keep clean down there, but I'm not sure what they are. When I'm in the shower, and I have an erection they are much more visible and have a bubble like appearance, but none of them are turning red. Do I need to go in for a visit, or are they just clogged pores? Thanks for your help.
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Is The Difference Between Cold Sores And Herpes?
- What Is Best Drug To Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Does Herpes Look Like On A Woman?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Vitamins That Suppress Herpes Outbreaks