I had an outbreak during pregnancy. I was 9 months along & I had not had sex in 5 months. They delivered my son through caesarian, but since I had this outbreak I have had no signs & symptoms in the past 5 years. Is this normal or could there be a misdiagnosis?? This was the only outbreak I've ever had which is confusing to me to only gave one in 5 years; this was diagnose by a midwife through a culture.
- What Does Herpes On Your Mouth Look Like?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Ways To Contract Herpes Other Than Sex
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
- Topical Creams For Relief For Genital Herpes