I have had both herpes simplex i and ii for many years. A few years ago I had right knee surgery. Shortly after that I began developing blisters on the sole of my right foot, which were very much like the herpes blisters I got elsewhere. My knee will become extremely painful while I get these blisters. Is it possible that I now have herpes in a nerve in my knee, that affects my foot? I am getting no where with any doctors. I really need guidance
- Women Transmitting Herpes To Men
- Does Herpes Cause Menstrual Cramps?
- Can I Get Herpes If I Have Sex With A Herpes Carrier Who Doesn't Have An Outbreak?
- Can Herpes Cause Death?
- What Does It Mean To Have Herpes Antibodies?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?