I have had both herpes simplex i and ii for many years. A few years ago I had right knee surgery. Shortly after that I began developing blisters on the sole of my right foot, which were very much like the herpes blisters I got elsewhere. My knee will become extremely painful while I get these blisters. Is it possible that I now have herpes in a nerve in my knee, that affects my foot? I am getting no where with any doctors. I really need guidance
- What Is The Difference Between Canker Sores And Herpes?
- What Does The First Genital Herpes Outbreak Look Like?
- What Does A Sore Look Like When You Have Genital Herpes?
- What Causes A Herpes Repeat Outbreak?
- What Can You Put On A Herpes Outbreak To Dry It Up?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing