I have had both herpes simplex i and ii for many years. A few years ago I had right knee surgery. Shortly after that I began developing blisters on the sole of my right foot, which were very much like the herpes blisters I got elsewhere. My knee will become extremely painful while I get these blisters. Is it possible that I now have herpes in a nerve in my knee, that affects my foot? I am getting no where with any doctors. I really need guidance
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Happens If A Baby Is Born To A Mother With Herpes?
- What Effects Do Herpes Have On Getting Pregnant?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- What Can I Do At Home To Make My Herpes Outbreak Go Away?
- What Can Cause Herpes False Positive?