Thursday, April 24, 2014
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 work in progress, Community Member, asks

Q: can i sue?

I just found out that my ex boyfriend gave me genital herpes.  when we were together he lied to me and said that he never had an std. after we broke up his ex girlfriend told me that while they were together he told her that someone from his past had given him an std. I want to know if i could file a civil suit against him or take him to small caims court for knowingly giving me herpes? if so, what do i need to do and how can i obtain his medical records to prove my case?

Answer This
Answers (0) Be the first to answer!

We hope you find this general health information helpful. Please note however, that this Q&A is meant to support not replace the professional medical advice you receive from your doctor. No information in the Answers above is intended to diagnose or treat any condition. The views expressed in the Answers above belong to the individuals who posted them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media. Remedy Health Media does not review or edit content posted by our community members, but reserves the right to remove any material it deems inappropriate.

By work in progress, Community Member— Last Modified: 05/27/09, First Published: 05/27/09