I have started having small bumps that look like pimples on the outside of my vagina. They don't hurt or anything, but they scare me because I don't want to have caught anything from a recent sexual encounter I had. I also shave, so could the bumps just be ingrown hairs?
- How To Get Rid Of Genital Herpes Blisters?
- Herpes Symptoms Back Pain
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Effects Do Herpes Have On Getting Pregnant?
- What Does It Mean To Have Herpes Antibodies?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak