Today i discovered some what of a very soft bump on the left side of my vagina lip. Right besides it there is a black dot, which i have just discovered as well. I am extremely worried and confused, and i plan to see a dr. asap. Do you have any suggestions to what this could be? Wart? Herpes? Cyst? Its a very tender bump that is the color of the skin around the area. please help !
- Can I Get Herpes If I Have Sex With A Herpes Carrier Who Doesn't Have An Outbreak?
- Herpes Causing Muscle Pain
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Is The Difference Between Cold Sores And Herpes?
- What Are The Beginning Stages Of Herpes On The Mouth?