Today i discovered some what of a very soft bump on the left side of my vagina lip. Right besides it there is a black dot, which i have just discovered as well. I am extremely worried and confused, and i plan to see a dr. asap. Do you have any suggestions to what this could be? Wart? Herpes? Cyst? Its a very tender bump that is the color of the skin around the area. please help !
- Without An Outbreak Can You Give Someone Genital Herpes
- Will A Herpes Outbreak Go Away Without Medication?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Does The First Genital Herpes Outbreak Look Like?
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth