Today i discovered some what of a very soft bump on the left side of my vagina lip. Right besides it there is a black dot, which i have just discovered as well. I am extremely worried and confused, and i plan to see a dr. asap. Do you have any suggestions to what this could be? Wart? Herpes? Cyst? Its a very tender bump that is the color of the skin around the area. please help !
- What Happens If A Baby Is Born To A Mother With Herpes?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Does A Sore Look Like When You Have Genital Herpes?
- What Does A Herpes Blister Look Like?
- Type Two Herpes How Long Dormant
- How Can You Tell The Difference Between Zit And Herpes?