I got herpes from an ex, who a year or two later got a girl pregnant and after they broke up she contacted me to talk about some abuse related things he had done to her and wanted to know if i had been through similar things. So i told her a few stories...and i also told her that he had given me herpes. Upon hearing this she said that she had seen cold sores around his mouth and he told her on several occasions that he had no idea what they were from and that he'd never had them before. Wasn't it his responsibility as a human being to be honest with a girl that he was having unproteced sex with to be honest?
- How Long Should One Take Gabapentin For Shingles?
- Without An Outbreak Can You Give Someone Genital Herpes
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
- What Is The Causative Agent Of Herpes?
- What Does The First Genital Herpes Outbreak Look Like?