I have been married to my husband for 6 years and we have 2 children (1 and 3), I have never had any formm of STD until two weeks ago I had a yeast infection followed by painful blisters on my vagina that was dx as herpes. I have never had sex with anyone other than my husband who had multiple partners prior to our marriage. My OB/GYN stated if I had it prior, I would have had multiple outbreak during my pregnancies. So you figure ... my delima is (1) has my husband cheated on his family (2) what is the likelihood that he's had it all these years and just never passed it on to me ... he states he's never had any symptoms but I do remember 1 week after intercourse seeing a blister on his penis and joking about it. He is still waiting for his test results. I do not want to be nieve but a part of me want to give him the benefit of the doubt that he knows the consequenses of him stepping outside the marriage.... I am mainly emotionless until it comes to taking my valtrex -- my heart aches that this is something i will have to live with for the rest of my life --- knowing that I saved myself for my husband and was faithtful to my vows.
- What Is The Chance Of Catching Herpes From A Carrier?
- What Are The Dangers Of Having Herpes?
- What Happens When You First Get Herpes?
- What Do Men Have To Do To Lower The Risk Of Contracting Herpes And Hpv After Unprotected Sex?
- Types Of Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- What Is The Best Cure For Genital Herpes?