I have genital herpes and was concerned that I may spread the virus by french kissing someone. I understand there is shedding involved and it can be spread through membranes and blood too. Obviously, when you kiss there is an exchange of saliva and I would feel so bad to give what I have to someone and not realize it. Also a concern of mine would be if I gave Oral sex to a man and giving it to him that way too. I contracted herpes from my husband and have not had sex with anyone for almost 2 years now since he and I seperated and my last outbreak was about a year ago...Ive had the virus for about 5 years. I just wanted to be sure that kissing is okay and to ask is it really true that the risk is lower if you have sex when you do not have a current outbreak.
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Genital Herpes?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Does A Herpes Bump Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Long Term Effects Of Herpes