I have genital herpes and was concerned that I may spread the virus by french kissing someone. I understand there is shedding involved and it can be spread through membranes and blood too. Obviously, when you kiss there is an exchange of saliva and I would feel so bad to give what I have to someone and not realize it. Also a concern of mine would be if I gave Oral sex to a man and giving it to him that way too. I contracted herpes from my husband and have not had sex with anyone for almost 2 years now since he and I seperated and my last outbreak was about a year ago...Ive had the virus for about 5 years. I just wanted to be sure that kissing is okay and to ask is it really true that the risk is lower if you have sex when you do not have a current outbreak.
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From Someone Without Sexual Contact?
- How Can You Tell If You Have Herpes On Your Cervix Symptoms?
- Can I Get Herpes If I Have Sex With A Herpes Carrier Who Doesn't Have An Outbreak?
- What Does Being A Carrier Of Herpes Mean?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes