I was diagnosed with HSVII about a month and a half ago. I have not had any outbreaks since my initial outbreak, but last week I experienced some itching on my inner thighs. I take Valtrex daily as a supressive therapy. Sometime last week, I noticed that the lymph nodes in my neck were swollen and sore. They are still swollen. Is this a sign of my body fighting off an outbreak or could it be something more? Are swollen lymph nodes in the neck common for herpes in the absence of an outbreak?
- What Sexual Activity Can Be Done With A Person Who Has Herpes Without Contracting It?
- What Happens During The First Outbreak Of Herpes?
- What Foods Triggers A Herpes Outbreak?
- What Can Cause Herpes False Positive?
- On What Areas Of The Body Can A Herpes Sore Show Up
- What Are The Different Ways To Get Herpes?