I'm waiting for my test results to come back for herpes. I have all the symptoms of an outbreak so I've pretty much convinced myself that I have it. There is one thing though that makes me question whether it's herpes or not. Most things that I've read describe herpes as having a clear odorless liquid. But my lesions have a brownish/yellowish liquid which has a very foul odor. So I'm wondering if this is an uncommon symptom of herpes, or could it be a different but similar condition?
- Does Vaseline Help Cold Sores?
- What To Do When You Find Out Your Boyfriend Has Herpes?
- What Is The Swab Test For Herpes?
- What If You Test Positive For Genital Herpes But Neither You Nor Your Partner Has Had An Outbreak?
- What Do Genital Herpes Look Like When They First Start?
- What Color Are Herpes?