I'm waiting for my test results to come back for herpes. I have all the symptoms of an outbreak so I've pretty much convinced myself that I have it. There is one thing though that makes me question whether it's herpes or not. Most things that I've read describe herpes as having a clear odorless liquid. But my lesions have a brownish/yellowish liquid which has a very foul odor. So I'm wondering if this is an uncommon symptom of herpes, or could it be a different but similar condition?
- Does High Fever Cause Fever Blisters In Mouth?
- How Long Does It Take To Know You Have Herpes?
- What Can You Put On A Herpes Outbreak To Dry It Up?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Antibiotics Do For Peoples With Herpes?
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes