My GP has just diagnosed me with genital herpes but I didn't have a blood test. If I have a blood test even if my symptoms have faded and disappeared will it still show positive for the virus, so I can be sure thats what it is.
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Foods To Stay Away From When You Have Genital Herpes?
- What Does A Herpes Scab Look Like?
- Type Two Herpes How Long Dormant
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes