Hi. So I had sex the other night and now my vagina is super itchy and so I decided to check around to see what could be the cause. When I looked inside my vagina I saw these bumps that I'm not sure if they were there before or not. Im pretty sure (and hoping) they are just the natural texture of my vagina prehaps just infalmmed? Im afraid they are genital warts but I'm not sure!! I dont have any other symptoms and I dont have any sores or bumps outside my vagina...its literally INSIDE. Is this genital herpes? Tell me EVERYTHING you know about how loong it takes to get it, what it looks like, feels like even...HELP im scared!
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms Of Herpes In Males?
- How Long Can The Cold Sore Virus Live On A Surface?
- Does A Cold Sore Means You Have Herpes?
- What To Put On Herpes Sores To Heal Faster?
- What Is The Difference Between Cold Sores And Herpes?
- What Are The Beginning Stages Of Herpes On The Mouth?