I had red bumps which blistered and healed on my left middle toe. A week or so later, I'm experiencing the same signs on the bottom of my left foot. I've never had Herpes, but could have been exposed. There have been no signs on my genitals, mouth or hands and my feet are not involved sexually.
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Does Exposure To Herpes Mean?
- What Can I Do To Stop Or Help A Herpes Outbreak?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Urethra