I took a shower one night and layed on my bed naked with my legs wide open allowing the fan to dry my body. I accidentally fell asleep and when I awoke the inner left lip of my vagina was sore. Two days later I had my fiance look at it and he said that there was a small white circle that resembled a white head pimple. When I would rub the sore spot I felt no bump/pimple. The soreness continued for about 3 days so I cleaned it with Q-tips and band aid anticeptic wash then applied vaseline and a day or so later it disappeared what could this have been? Please give me all possibilities.
- Will Herpes Show Up In A Standard Blood Test?
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- When Is It Safe To Have Sex With Genital Herpes?
- What To Expect From First Herpes Outbreak?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Do Genital Herpes Look Like When They First Start?