I got HSV-1 (orally) when i was younger, not from sex or anything. I never had problems with it, but then 8 years later, My partner got Genital Herpes from me performing oral sex..I am wondering if I can still get HSV-2 (genital)...? (I know I have built up antibodies to HSV-1..) just wondering about number 2....
- Should Women With Herpes Take Valtrex While Pregnant?
- How To Get Rid Of Headaches Herpes Zoster?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Shingles?
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Men?
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Brain