Traci Richards, Publisher/CEO, has spent over ten years in the healthcare industry. She was a founding member and Vice President of Operations of National Provider Credentialing Service (NPCS), an NCQA certified credentials verification organization, which was sold to a reciprocal insurance company based in Atlanta, GA. Additionally, Traci has worked as a consultant for various physician organizations and conducted network development for both physician organizations and large HMOs including NylCare, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Jersey and Chartered Health Care of Washington D.C. and Virginia.
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Vitamins That Suppress Herpes Outbreaks
- Topical Home Remedies For Genital Herpes Sores
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Telling Your Partner You Have Herpes
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used On Genital Herpes?