Stephen M. Schuster, Jr., Esq., has spent over thirty years in the health care industry. He has been general counsel for a publicly traded proprietary hospital corporation, creator and general counsel to a nationwide consortium of the largest independent non-profit HMOs, and has participated in numerous public financings of healthcare entities. He also provides healthcare consulting to numerous provider entities all over the country and is a frequent lecturer on healthcare issues. Steve also is a former member of the Board of Directors of the American Health Lawyers Association.
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Genital Herpes?
- When You Have Genital Herpes How Often Will I Break Out?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes Igg And Igm?
- What Does The First Genital Herpes Outbreak Look Like?
- What Does Male Genital Herpes Look Like?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?