Wednesday, April 16, 2014


At a Glance

If have a serious arrhythmia problem, you may need one of two devices implanted under your skin: a cardiac pacemaker or an implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD).

Community: Devices

Join our community by contributing

Hc_btn_vert_join Hc_btn_vert_share Hc_btn_vert_ask
Happening Now In Our Community

Hot Topic

“You want to do what?” she asked.   “Because you have Atrial Fibrillation, I’d like to schedule you for an electrical cardioversion,” I said. A middle-aged woman with Atrial Fibrillation was in my office.  She was suffering with symptoms of fatigue and breathlessness.  Her heart was racing at…

Community Activity
All | Expert Only

Dr. Thomas, Health Pro, answered Is it customary for someone with… Yes. Congestive heart failure occurs when the heart has been damaged and is…


2 answers


Showing 5 - 5 of 5 results
< 1  |  Page 2 >

Related Content: Devices