Im 20 years old and I've been having irregular heartbeats (skipped beats, fast heartbeats) along with chest pains. My heart doctor wanted to rule out the possibility of gallstones, and come to find out my gallbladder is impacted with stones. My question is, would gallstones cause the above heart problems?
- Does Congestive Heart Failure Cause Low Blood Pressure?
- How Long Do The Effects Of Propranolol 10 Mg Last?
- Can A Heart Condition Cause Numbness And Tingling In Head, Arms, Hands And Feet?
- I Feel A Sharp Pain In My Heart
- Signs And Symptoms Of Chest Pain In Women?
- Can Eating Of Maggi Cubes Cause Heart Disease?