Im 20 years old and I've been having irregular heartbeats (skipped beats, fast heartbeats) along with chest pains. My heart doctor wanted to rule out the possibility of gallstones, and come to find out my gallbladder is impacted with stones. My question is, would gallstones cause the above heart problems?
- How Long Does An Echocardiogram Take?
- How Long Does It Take To Have A Heart Attack?
- Which Side Do You Feel Pain During Heart Attack?
- Main Parts Of The Circulatory System And Their Functions
- What Part Of The Nervous System Controls The Heart Rate?
- What Does Caffeine Do To Your Heart Rate?