A little over a year ago I begin to have a dull ache in my chest while out of town on business. I went to the ER and was admitted to the hospital for 3 days. Numerous tests were run, with only positive results. The doctor told me if the pain persisted I probably needed to see a cardiologist. I only had a few episodes until the last couple of months. I am very fatigued, have a dull ache daily in my chest, and often feel short breathed. I have been recently been diagnosised with mild Sleep Apnea. Has anyone else had the same symptoms. I don't want to wait if something is wrong with my heart, but I don't want to go to the doctor unnecessarily. I have been on Lipitor for 4 years, and I have a family history of heart disease.
- Should I Be Concerned About An Enlarged Right Ventricle?
- Leg Cramp While Sleeping And Valvular Heart Disease
- Heart Attack Tingling Index Fingers On Left Hand
- Complications With Cardiac Valve Replacement Surgery
- Can Severe Aortic Stenosis Cause Hives And Rash?
- What Causes Enlarged Lymph Nodes Around The Heart?