For the past week I've had slight pain- like a pricking of a needle and mild discomfort underneath my left ribcage. I'm 32 and to the best of my knowledge, healthy. I've had a lot of stress lately with my job and my mother passing await last month. She died from cancer and it was rather sudden. Could this be angina? Or some other heart problem or is it indigestion or heartburn? Or something else entirely.
- I Have Chest Pain In The Right Side When I Breathe Deeply Or Try And Reach Over My Head
- Can Problems With My Neck And Shoulders Cause Chest Pain?
- Diseases That Cause Headaches Nausea And Chest Pain
- Can Constipation Cause Chest Pain?
- Atrial Extrasystole (ectopic Heartbeat)
- Structures Of The Cardiovascular System