This has been going on for a few weeks. It started with a discomfort in my chest area towards the right side. My sternum feels thicker as if it is coated to me, but I feel better when I burp and release the pressure. I was thinking it was gas, but I am also noticing that I have a feverish feeling in my chest, stomach, and neck. I have had a headache off and on as well- I was orginally thinking it was sinus pressure, because it was not everyday. I am taking pravastatin for cholesterol (since january 09) and I also take synthroid. My chest hurts in the center sternum area most of the day. If I sit straight up it relieves some of the pressure as well. I have also noticed that I have an odd feeling on the right side of my head. At night I notice it more and sometimes I feel an odd sensation in my legs at night as if I am drunk. I am uninsured but visit local clinics for minor concerns...the last health exam was in december with a general health panel that revealed the extremely high cholesterol 198. That has since dropped to 115, but now all of these symptoms in the last month. I also have pain in my left and right jaw area, and sometimes in my left arm, any ideas...
- Quadruple Bypass Surgery Recovery Time
- How Much Aspirin Should You Give Someone Having A Heart Attack?
- Where Is My Heart Located Left Or Right Side?
- What Is Causing Frequent Chest Pains If It Is Not Heart-related?
- Does Any Vitamin Or Mineral Cause Heart Palpitations?
- Scientific Name / Medical Term For Heart Attack