Sometimes I get a sudden pain intense pain in my shoulder blade area. It feels like a really bad muscle cramp and my hands go tingly and numb. It just randomly seems to happen and then goes away. Does anyone know what that is?
- What Causes A Weak Heart Muscle?
- What Is The Dye Used In Nuclear Stress Tests?
- Can Low Blood Pressure Cause A Heart Attack?
- What Are Common Diseases And Disorders Of The Circulatory System?
- What Are Some Health Problems Of The Circulatory System?
- What Do My Cpk Level Test Results Indicate?