Hi my dad is 67 years old and had a bypass done 5 years back . In 2007 he was diagnosed of Congestive Heart Failure. He is currrently expiriencing the same issue and the doctor suggested that we can fit pacemaker , the doctor says it might help. My questions is will the pacemaker really help him ? According to the doctor his heart functions at 30 % of the capacity.
- What Are The Early Warning Signs Of Congestive Heart Failure?
- What Are Normal Cpk Levels?
- How Does Heart Disease Effect The Circulatory System?
- What Heart Problems Cause Headache Symptoms Abdominal Pain?
- Cardiac Problems Causing Back Pain With Radiating Lower Right Leg
- What Is Life Expectancy With Aortic Stenosis?