I am 50 years old and I have recently gone through a double bypass surgery. My sternum was removed because of an infection and the area was covered by my peck muscle. I cannot seem to locate information of "Life without a Sternum" on the net. I am trying to research what I can expect as far as my quality of life, excercise, and life expectancy.
- What Happens To The Body During A Heart Attack?
- Effect Of Hyperkalemia On Heart
- Undetectable Drug That Causes Heart Attacks
- Natural Cures For Heart Palpitations
- Heart Catheterization Procedure With Pci (percutaneous Coronary Intervention)
- How Does Heart Disease Effect The Circulatory System?