I am 50 years old and I have recently gone through a double bypass surgery. My sternum was removed because of an infection and the area was covered by my peck muscle. I cannot seem to locate information of "Life without a Sternum" on the net. I am trying to research what I can expect as far as my quality of life, excercise, and life expectancy.
- How Long Do Heart Attacks Last?
- Why Do I Get Chest Pain After Taking Valium?
- Severe Pain Due To Inadequate Blood Flow To The Myocardium
- Patient Handout On Warfarin Therapy
- Should You Take Hydrochlorothiazide If Your Blood Pressure Is Low?
- Main Parts Of The Circulatory System And Their Functions