The pain is always in the same location. My breathing is fine. It feels like a stabbing all the way through from my chest to my back. It is hard to get up, but once up and moving after about 30 minutes, the pain is gone until the next morning. Anyone know about these symptoms?
- Why Do I Have Pain In My Left Side Where My Heart Is?
- I Have Chest Pain In The Right Side When I Breathe Deeply Or Try And Reach Over My Head
- What Causes Chest Pain If It Is Not Heart-related?
- What Does The Cardiovascular System Consist Of?
- When Does Low Potassium Cause An Arrhythmia?
- Does Any Vitamin Or Mineral Cause Heart Palpitations?