LAtely my throat gets a feeling like it is closing...a strong tickle and tightness. My eyes start watering badly and if I cough to clear it I start to choke. I usually cannot talk and it lasts for about 2-3 minutes, if I have something to drink is helps it. What is this? It happens at all different locations, when I am not eating, and I cannot afford to go to the doctor! HELP!
- Metoprolol Tartrate Tablets Bp 50mg
- What Organs Make Up The Cardiovascular System?
- How Long Do The Effects Of Propranolol 10 Mg Last?
- I Have Chest Pain In The Right Side When I Breathe Deeply Or Try And Reach Over My Head
- Can Problems With My Neck And Shoulders Cause Chest Pain?
- Complications With Cardiac Valve Replacement Surgery