LAtely my throat gets a feeling like it is closing...a strong tickle and tightness. My eyes start watering badly and if I cough to clear it I start to choke. I usually cannot talk and it lasts for about 2-3 minutes, if I have something to drink is helps it. What is this? It happens at all different locations, when I am not eating, and I cannot afford to go to the doctor! HELP!
- What Causes Pain In Chest And Arm On Left Side Of Body?
- What Is A Persantine Thallium Stress Test?
- What Happens To Blood Pressure During A Heart Attack?
- Why Do I Have Pain In My Left Side Where My Heart Is?
- Can Heart Attack Symptoms Last A Couple Of Days?
- Can Severe Aortic Stenosis Cause Hives And Rash?