I have mild pain/discomfort all the time behind left shoulder blade. A few days ago the pain was bad and then the discomfort radiated all the way down my left arm until the arm was numb. Once again I did not have any noticible discomfort or pain in my chest. What do you think might be causing this? I do have a history of frequent gastrointestinal and gas pains.
- What Is The Pathophysiology Of Myocardial Infarction?
- What Are Signs Of Heart Attack In Women?
- Symptoms Of A Heart Attack And Right Shoulder
- What Are The Early Warning Signs Of Congestive Heart Failure?
- Do Blood Thinners Make You Tired?
- What Are Some Health Problems Of The Circulatory System?