my father had a massive stroke one week ago, the medical team have placed him in a medically induced coma. how long will he be expected to be in this coma and what signs do they look for to bring him round. He was on medication for high blood pressure prior to the stroke.What is the general time span of this type of coma before the medics decide nothing can be done?
- In Which Arm Does Pain Mean A Heart Attack
- What Does An Elevated Cpk Test Mean?
- What Organs Make Up The Cardiovascular System?
- I Have Chest Pain In The Right Side When I Breathe Deeply Or Try And Reach Over My Head
- After Implantation What Can Cause Pain And Soreness Around A Vns Pacemaker
- Elevated Cpk Level