Disconfort and dull ache on left side of my chest?
I often feel discomfort and some dull ache on the left side of my chest. Sometimes, I feel some burning in my heart. When I force myself to burp it helps relief the sensation. But the sensation comes back right away. I have to keep burping to feel some relief.
This has been happening off and on for many years. The sensation lasts for about five to ten days and disappear on its own and reoccurs after 3 to 4 months, sometimes longer.
- Effects Of Dehydration On The Cardiovascular System
- What Are Normal Protime Levels?
- How Long Does It Take To Have A Heart Attack?
- What Are Some Health Problems Of The Circulatory System?
- What Are Some Diseases/disorders Of The Circulatory System?
- Tachycardia Shortness Of Breath Chest Pain