Disconfort and dull ache on left side of my chest?
I often feel discomfort and some dull ache on the left side of my chest. Sometimes, I feel some burning in my heart. When I force myself to burp it helps relief the sensation. But the sensation comes back right away. I have to keep burping to feel some relief.
This has been happening off and on for many years. The sensation lasts for about five to ten days and disappear on its own and reoccurs after 3 to 4 months, sometimes longer.
- Coronary Circulation
- Why Do I Get Chest Pain After Taking Valium?
- What Population Is Affected By Heart Attacks?
- Can Endocarditis Cause Stroke?
- What A Mother Can Do During Pregnancy To Help Avoid Heart Problems And Other Birth Defects?
- What Is The Major Function Of The Circulatory System?