My grandfather is having a pacemaker put in, which everyone keeps telling us is no big deal. But he's 89, and not at all in good health. How can a heart operation not be a big deal?
- Can An Ovarian Cyst Cause Stomachache And Chest Discomfort?
- Why Does Esophageal Spasm Cause Chest Pain?
- Which Side Do You Feel Pain During Heart Attack?
- What Are The Chances Of Having A Second Heart Bypass Surgery?
- What Part Of The Nervous System Controls The Heart Rate?
- Does Spironolactone Cause Weight Gain?