I have had this pain under my left breast around the bottom of my ribs for more than eight months, and it feels like it's getting worse. It's like a swelling pain, almost like a constant cramp, but it doesn't hurt when I breathe. Sometimes it feels like pain in my chest, too, or in my upper and lower back. What could it be?
- Pathophysiology Of Dysphagia
- Whats The Difference In Chest Pains Caused By Gas And Chest Pains Caused By Heart Attack?
- Right Ventricular Hypertrophy
- Blood Pressure During Heart Attack
- What To Say To Someone Who Had A Heart Attack?
- What Are The Chances Of Having A Second Heart Bypass Surgery?