Occasional Heart Palpitations, now all of a sudden when i goto bed at night and lay down i get a weird sensation, its not a faster heart beat like when i have a palpitation, but a weird hard beat, just one, occasionally and fluttering. any idea what this is? I find i feel semi light headed and like i have to concentrate to catch my breath as well.
- Can A Heart Condition Cause Numbness And Tingling In Head, Arms, Hands And Feet?
- What Does The Cardiovascular System Consist Of?
- Nursing Responsibilities Of Ecg Taking
- What Are The Normal Levels Of Cardiac Enzymes In The Blood?
- Basic Pathophysiology Of Heart Attack
- Can Severe Aortic Stenosis Cause Hives And Rash?