My heart periodically seems to gurgle and it makes me a little short of breath for a second or so. It does this sometimes a couple times a day. The longest it lasted was for about 10-15 minutes twice but normally only does it for a couple seconds. I am 47 in relatively good shape-exercise and try to eat healthy but I am on 3 high blood pressure pills. Have had high blood pressure since age 25 and all of my brothers and sisters have high blood pressure. Is that normal for a heart to gurgle without any exersion?
- Does Congestive Heart Failure Cause Swelling Of The Face?
- Pathophysiology Of Left Ventricular Failure
- How To Stop Palpitations After Eating To Much Chocolate?
- Long-term Effects Of Sinus Tachycardia
- Does High Blood Pressure Cause Palpitations?
- Cardiac Problems Causing Back Pain With Radiating Lower Right Leg