I have trouble getting a full deep satisfying breath all the time.In between those breaths i feel like i am suffocating and hungry for air.I have had alot of tests done and all came back normal.I am bipolar and have Chiari 1 Malformation.All my doctors thinks it's anxiety but i don't believe that.I'm scared and it's taking control of my life.Does anyone know anything about this?
- How Do You Cure Chest Pains?
- What Causes Chest Pain If It Is Not Heart-related?
- How Long Does It Take For A Heart Valve Replacement Operations?
- Why Do I Have Heart Palpitations After I Eat?
- Does Any Vitamin Or Mineral Cause Heart Palpitations?
- Can Your Gallbladder Cause An Irregular Heartbeat?