I have been geting on my left breast symptoms like needles. it feels like someone puts a needle in my breast and it takes my breath away for a moment. I was diagnosed with heart disease and the dr. said the upper heart chambers are inflamed. Would that cause needle pains?
- When Does Low Potassium Cause An Arrhythmia?
- Can Heart Attack Symptoms Last A Couple Of Days?
- What Are The Chances Of Having A Second Heart Bypass Surgery?
- Should I Be Concerned About An Enlarged Left Ventricle?
- Heart Attack Tingling Little Fingers On Left Hand
- Arterial Stenosis Definition