I have been geting on my left breast symptoms like needles. it feels like someone puts a needle in my breast and it takes my breath away for a moment. I was diagnosed with heart disease and the dr. said the upper heart chambers are inflamed. Would that cause needle pains?
- What Would A Person's Blood Pressure Be During A Heart Attack?
- What Is The Largest And The Main Artery Of The Circulatory System?
- Acute Coronary Syndromes / Diseases: Myocardial Infarction (mi)
- Structure Of The Circulatory System
- Smoking Before An Ekg
- What Causes Heart Attacks In Young Athletes?