• Magdalena Magdalena
    April 27, 2008
    left side under arm chest pain
    Magdalena Magdalena
    April 27, 2008

    My husband has a pain in the left under arm part of the chest, should I take him to the doctor,  he feels like if he has gas in the area, but not sure about it?




  • nhamel
    Health Guide
    September 26, 2008
    Health Guide
    September 26, 2008

    Hello Magdalena


    Unfortunately we have had very high numbers of questions in the past few months. If your husband still feels this way, I would suggest first checking our symptom checker and then if he is still really uncomfortable, taking him to the doctor.


  • Velma Hobbs December 22, 2008
    Velma Hobbs
    December 22, 2008
    has pain in left arm,neck,and shoulder like at the very top. What should I do . READ MORE
  • Paula May 19, 2009
    May 19, 2009

    I am 49 year old woman.  Sometimes I have upper left chest pains when I bend down or reach for something with my left hand and also when I laughing. I have been mowing my mother lawn every two weeks for last 2 months. The pains comes and goes it is sharp pain where I have to place my hand on top of it and rub the area down. I have not been sick with cold or flu I do not smoke but I weight 204 lbs. 


You should know Answers to your question are meant to provide general health information but should not replace medical advice you receive from a doctor. No answers should be viewed as a diagnosis or recommended treatment for a condition. Content posted by community members does not necessarily reflect the views of Remedy Health Media, which also reserves the right to remove material deemed inappropriate.