I sweat all the time, If I exert my self in anyway my hair gets soaking wet, I have mitrovalve prolaspe but take medicine for it, no problem with that. No matter what I do I sweat, Everyone could be doing the same thing I'm doing, and they don't sweat hardly at all. What could it be, I'm 63 and female. I'm on alot of medication, but I don't think it's that. Not to long ago I went to a dinner and everone was dancing, By the end of the night I looked as if I took a shower, my hair was so wet.
- Medical / Scientific Name For Heart Attack
- What Is Causing Frequent Chest Pains If It Is Not Heart-related?
- Symptoms Of Chest Pain And Painful Right Wrist
- What Causes An Irregular Heartbeat In Children?
- How Long Does It Take To Have A Heart Attack?
- Heart Failure Tingling Fingers On Left Hand