I had coronary artery disease and heart sugery was done in 2006.I don't have a regular exercise.My LDL is always higher and HDL is very low.I am using crestor 10mg and Asprin 81mg in medication.The numbness problem is only since last month.Daytime i am working well with both hands without any difficulty.I am 51.
- Is Shoulder Pain A Sign Of A Heart Attack?
- Treat Irregular Heartbeat Of An Unborn Baby
- What To Say To Someone Who Had A Heart Attack?
- Can Your Gallbladder Cause An Irregular Heartbeat?
- How Does Heart Disease Effect The Circulatory System?
- Should I Be Concerned About An Enlarged Left Ventricle?