For the past week I've had a sharp, stabbing pain that goes just below my breast bone through to my back. It mainly happens when I'm in bed, and never early in the day. I did consider that it might be indigestion, so I am being careful about what I eat and when, but last night I hardly slept and a painkiller doesn't seem to help it at all. Any advice would be gratefully received! xx
- What Do You Have When You Have Throat Pain And Chest Pain?
- Pathophysiology Of Right Sided Heart Failure
- Hemorrhagic Stroke Death
- How Long Does A Heart Catheterization Take?
- Should I Be Concerned About An Enlarged Left Ventricle?
- What Heart Problems Cause Headache Symptoms Abdominal Pain?