Sporadicly I get a shooting pain under my left breast. The pain lasts for no more then 10 seconds. The few seconds I get the pain it is hard to breath and breathing just makes the pain sharper. The pain occurs randomly and doesnt happen when I do certain things. It sort of just comes out of nowhere. Does anyone have any clue what this could be? I have a doctors appt. soon but just looking to get some insight until I do. Thanks
- Can A Heart Condition Cause Numbness And Tingling In Head, Arms, Hands And Feet?
- Can Constipation Cause Chest Pain?
- When Does Low Potassium Cause An Arrhythmia?
- What Is The Drug Lisinopril Used For?
- How Does Heart Disease Effect The Circulatory System?
- Can Severe Aortic Stenosis Cause Hives And Rash?