I am 35, in top physical shape, and have just found out my HDL is only 14 (yes, fourteen). Heart disease is rampant in my family. I am an amateur bodybuilder, and know my diet and lifestyle are not to blame. My doctor wants to prescribe drugs to lower, but my liver might suffer. How can I raise my HDL before I collapse from a massive MI?
- Headache And Chest Pain In Kids
- What Is Procardia?
- What Are Some Interesting Facts About The Circulatory System?
- Which Side Do You Feel Pain During Heart Attack?
- Is Wolff-parkinson-white (wpw) Syndrome Hereditary?
- What Percentage Of Aortic Valve Replacement Operations Have Complications?