She is 58yrs old in good health but does have hyperlipidemia that runs in the family. She says it only happens occassionally without any other symtoms. Does this indicate a specific heart problem or is something else going on she isn't telling me?
- What Is The Generic Name For Lisinopril?
- What Happens To The Body During A Heart Attack?
- Undetectable Drug That Causes Heart Attacks
- After Implantation What Can Cause Pain And Soreness Around A Vns Pacemaker
- Body Systems Affected By Heart Disease
- What To Say To Someone Who Had A Heart Attack?