She is 58yrs old in good health but does have hyperlipidemia that runs in the family. She says it only happens occassionally without any other symtoms. Does this indicate a specific heart problem or is something else going on she isn't telling me?
- How Does Heart Disease Effect The Circulatory System?
- Tachycardia Shortness Of Breath Chest Pain
- Heart Attack Tingling Index Fingers On Left Hand
- Heart Failure Tingling Fingers On Left Hand
- Hot Feeling Chest Burning Heart Pain
- Cardiac Problems Causing Back Pain With Radiating Lower Right Leg