I am a 62 year old woman who has developed this pain or discomfort in my central chest (between my breasts.) It began about a week ago and the best way I can describe it is that it kind of feels like an ice cream headache. It starts mild and gets more severe; lasting about a minute or two, then goes away for several minutes and then begins again. I have several episodes a day. I can't really tell if it's in my esophagus or in my chest. Any suggestions?
- What Does The Cardiovascular System Consist Of?
- When Does Low Potassium Cause An Arrhythmia?
- What Are The Normal Levels Of Cardiac Enzymes In The Blood?
- What Is The Drug Lisinopril Used For?
- What Are Some Diseases/disorders Of The Circulatory System?
- Frequent Urination Cardiac Arrhythmias