I am taking 25 mg toprol XL and 2.5 Altace in the am plus another 25 mg Toprol Xl at night for bp and a high pulse. I've been on this for a month and check my bp and pulse with a home wrist monitor. My bp is remaining at a good low level. I've noticed a change in my pulse in the past week. At first, my pulse rate would decrease when I would lie down. In the past 8 days, I've noticed an increase of 10-15 bpm once I recline in a chair or lay down in bed. I cannot find anything online about a person's pulse increasing when reclining or laying down. I have no other symptoms but would like to know the reason.
- How Does Hyperthyroidism Cause Heart Problems?
- Hot Flashes As Symptoms Of Heart Attack
- Does Any Vitamin Or Mineral Cause Heart Palpitations?
- What Do My Cpk Level Test Results Indicate?
- What Part Of The Nervous System Controls The Heart Rate?
- Heart Attack Tingling Little Fingers On Left Hand