61 year old controls high blood pressure with medicine. Doctor changed the medicine because of cough and pulse rate went to 112+ resting. New blood pressure med is Amlodipine Besylate 5mg Tamyl. He also takes Loratadine 10mg., allergy shots, and Singulair 10mg. Supplements are fish oil, baby aspirin, calcium, and multi vitamin. What can be causing this?
- Life Expectancy After Heart Bypass Surgery
- Could Repeat Masterbation Cause Atrial Fibrillation?
- What Is The Life Expectancy For People Living With Congestive Heart Failure?
- Can Heart Disease Be Cured?
- After Implantation What Can Cause Pain And Soreness Around A Vns Pacemaker
- Which Arm Hurts First During A Heart Attack?